Haijing HallHaijing Hall was built by Wu Congzhou, a hermit of Ming Dynasty. During the Japanese invasion of Chaoyang in Long Qing Period of Ming Dynasty(1567-1573). Wu Congzhou, a filial son, evacuated with his mother to live here. Near the residence of Zhang Lu’an he built Haijing Hall, which was also named “The Cottage of Clouds and Rivers”. He lived as a farmer and educator, contributing greatly to the literacy education in Haimen. In commemoration of him, he was offered to be worshipped at the Temple of Loyalty and Virtue during Wanli Period of Ming Dynasty（1573-1620. Han Rizuan, a courtesy minister at that time from Boluo county, wrote an account about the event: “Hermit Wu came into worship in the Temple of Loyalty and Virtue”, which was also recorded in Volume of Haijing Hall.